Monday, 6 January 2014

January 6th, 2014.

Today was pretty tiring.
I lugged 5 fucking textbooks to school only to be told my History teacher will not be coming in.
Our morning assembly went on till 9:30 too. At least I got extra sleep.
At least today I bought some things for school, and my PE teacher from last year is teaching again, as the Accounting Principles teacher.
Also, during PE today, one of my classmates said she had heart problems and all. Right a while later, she had to be sent to the emergency room at school. Well, damn, ain't that a good timing. Afterward we had to stay till 1:50 for Civics.
I ended up using the internet instead of studying.

I pretty much stayed lazy most of today, I didn't even bother to finish my homework. We did get tofinish a few more things today, though.




There's also this:



This is probably the one favourite order that we have done.

Some other work I really love:





So, mmmyeah. On another note, I tried out a few dating simulators. I ended up playing more yaoi than expected. I went for the silver haired guy.






And here's to ending the blog post with cat photos and weird stuff.











No comments:

Post a Comment